Episode Twenty Two: The Aluminum Monster vs Fatty MaGoo
Viewed: 6/23/22 at 6:51 am
First Time: No
- Love the unacknowledged visual of Charlie wearing about 14 outfits at once at the end of the cold open.
- As the series progresses, all of the characters, in some capacity, change. This is an episode in which Dennis’s sociopathic tendencies and extreme narcissism are really on display. It’s unmitigated.
- “Dee, I thought you had walked back over-”
- Kicking in doors will become a theme here, as will the phrase “did you kick in my door?”
- “They smell like sausage” “they do smell like sausage”