Episode Twenty One: The Gang Gets Held Hostage
Viewed: 4/27/22 at 6:31 am
First Time: No
- This is one of the best episodes of the series in my recollection, so lets see how it scores out.
- “Mac, can an asshole rip in half?” “Like tissue paper.”
- Liam splashing milk on his stab wound is such an on-brand scene.
- This episode really epitomizes how “wacky” the gang can get, displaying incredible stupidity, naivety, a total lack of foresight, etc. They’re telling one another they love one another while also threatening to empty a shotgun into their chest. They’re sleeping with Margaret McPoyle while Frank climbs through vents the entire episode.
- “Start breakin’ bricks wet nips”
- Charlie’s utter disappointment when Frank pulls the gun and he says “dude do you just bring that everywhere now” is delivered so perfectly.
- This one was truthfully very hard to accurately score because I think i’ve seen this episode about 150 times.