Episode Twelve: Hundred Dollar Baby
Viewed: 2/9/22 at 11:56 am
First Time: No
- For whatever reason, this is an episode that I often (but not always) skip during re-watches. Heading into it, I don’t remember it being particularly bad, I just don’t often rewatch it.
- I Googled the name of a business in the background of the first scene to confirm whether this was filmed in Philly. It was.
- The bar talk in the second scene in this episode perfectly captures bar talk IMO.
- The use of a hood to identify which character is the drug dealer is a bit on the nose.
- GET A CHAIR, SMASH IT ON MY BACK
- The actress that plays the boxer that Dee wants to fight, Jessie Ward, forgot to renew her domain name. Get on that Jessie.
- This is one of the best abrupt endings in the series IMO.