Episode Thirty-Two: The Gang Dances Their Asses Off
Viewed: 10/3/22 at 6:55 am
First Time: No
- Whoops, accidentally took a month plus off here.
- I put the bar under the Pride Section
- I gave it a once over!
- I have a soft spot for fake TV show DJs. I think Family Guy was “Weenie and the Butt,” Parks and Rec had The Douche, and Sunny has DJ Squirrely D and Fat Michael.
- Literally everyone stops dancing when a dance-off happens. There are so many exploitable rules in this episode.
- I have never ONCE seen you wear deodorant Charlie
- In situations where Dee suggests something only to be ignored and have another member suggest it, I struggle to read whether the gang is actually just ignorant of half of what Dee says, or they’re simply being dicks. In my mind, either one is entirely feasible.
- I like that Cricket just obliterating Dee’s knee to gift the win to Larry is just entirely kosher in this competition.