Episode Thirty-Three: Mac and Dennis: ManHunters
Viewed: 10/26/22 at 7:02 am
First Time: No
- I slapped it on the radiator for a minute and that warmed it. Dee and Charlie are eating…just warmed, raw, steak.
- For some reason Charlie’s “sharing, it’s a rule now” punctuated by blowing a raspberry always felt like a very un-Sunny line to me.
- We got monkey.
- I always wonder in scenes where someone is playing a dead body, how do they avoid chest/breathing movements? Are they just edited out? Do the actors train with David Blaine? Are they actually just dead people?
- Cannibalism? Racism Dee? That’s not for us, that’s a decision that’s best left to the suits in Washington.
- I do like how quickly Dennis moves on from finding Charlie and Dee ready to eat a homeless teen.