Episode Seventeen: Dennis and Dee Get a New Dad
Viewed: 3/1/22 at 6:55 am
First Time: No
- Jesus Frank. JeSUS Frank. Oh JESUS FrANK.
- Luther appearance #1.
- Frank punctuating each word with a pull of the trigger is great, as is “I dont wanna be his friend I wanna shoot him in the face.”
- “A lot of different…kinds of things..I’ll tell you what a lot of this kinda stuff right here.”
- The Luter-Charlie-Mac storyline here gets me every time.
- “Lupus is awesome.”
- How in the world would Bonnie not know where Charlie – her little angel – lives or recognize his address when she showed up for the date with Frank?
- I know via cultural osmosis that there’s an episode regarding Charlie’s dad in season 14 or 15. I haven’t seen it to this point, and refuse to recognize it as canonical until I do.