Episode Eleven: Mac Bangs Dennis’ Mom
Viewed: 2/2/22 at 6:44 am
First Time: No
- Frank reconnecting with someone from high school is wild to me. Where did they re-connect, he’s so old and this episode predates most social media.
- Charlie taping his house of cards together is such a fantastic throwaway
- “It’s not sex I want from you. It’s sex I don’t want from Dennis.” “…hmm?”
- Frank’s face when he checks out his (real life) daughter in Guiginos is a top 5 Frank face IMO.
- For whatever reason, the woman Frank goes on a date with stands out to me. The “Frank, I’m two years younger than you” line is one of the few times someone bluntly pushes back on Frank’s shenanigans.
- On the podcast they talk about the fact that it is in fact the Sunny Bois singing the “go for it go for it” background track here.
- Frank’s move is a highlight of this otherwise solid without being spectacular episode.