Episode Six: The Gang Finds a Dead Guy
Viewed: 1/13/21 at 7:06 am
First Time: No
- This episode aired in 2005, over 16 years ago. They open the episode by talking about breaking Tom Brady’s arms so he wont win any more Super Bowls. Tom Brady won the Super Bowl in 2021, and he’s back in the playoffs in 2022. Honestly insane.
- “Wake up old man, this isn’t the American Legion.”
- Two straight episodes that open with an argument about who locked up the previous night.
- Charlie, covered in trashbags “I’m sorry for your loss.”
- I can absolutely empathize with Dee’s fear of old people. My grandparents are all dead so I am allowed to say this.
- “Well you know I’m actually still growing, so.”